Sunday, April 6, 2008

Let the Good Times Roll.....

I promised Helen a look see at the baby book I made for Eppi. It's a good thing Weston has gone on a couple of three day alerts, or I may have never gotten it done. It is a journal/photo album. I wrote the first entries while I was still pregnant. Now it is time to let the good times roll and keep it going. Lindsey, I have to tell you, your mother was my inspiration for this book. At your wedding lunch she read from the childhood journal she kept about you. I thought that was a pretty neat thing. I hope Eppi gives me a many wonderful things to write about as you gave your Mom!.... or then again.. do I?... :) The thing I am most proud of about this book is the binding. I'm sure it has been done before by many others, but it was a new idea to me and is the perfect solution to my photo album binding dilemma. I'm going to have to re-make my wedding photo album now!








3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow that's really cool! I'm so bad at keeping a book for Ari...I have great intentions...

Helen said...

Such skillage!! I'm definately going to need some tutalage from you on how to do that. I'm not suprised that it looks professional, since a professional pretty much you are!!!
Good luck on the thumb sucking...for Eva that is...

Coby & Jill said...

What a beautiful book--- you're always so crafty. If ever you get the inkling to sell any of your crafts-- I'll make you a special page on my Web site for it!!

I started writing letters to Ben after reading 'Wednesday's Letters' and it has been the best thing in the world. It's fun to see how many changes happen from one entry to the next.

When it gets harder to squeeze in a line or two...just remember how thankful you'll be (and Eppi) when you have lots of stories and memories of her special life.

You're amazing!!