Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Introducing.....



As we speak, our newest addition is in the kitchen begging me to join him.... so here is your preview. We don't have a name for his yet - just think he is adorable. We are accepting any name contributions you might have.

We got him from a farmer out of Belt. Our pup is pure bred, unpapered Border Collie. He and Eva have hit it off. He and Loca are in a state of mild toleration - well, almost. But he and Mowgli - well, let's just say they haven't been in the same room long enough to even practice toleration. We hope Mowgli comes around soon. The pup sure wants to be friends with both of them! Isn't he a cutie!

I better go rescue him....

4 comments:

Liv said...

What, it wasn't enough to have the most beautiful baby in the world, you also have to have the cutest pup? Seriously, he is a dolly! Names.... lets see: I think it starts with a K or and F... something you can shorten when you want to be firm, but something you can put an ee sound on when you want to be loving... and something slightly regal because... well because he's yours.

Lindsey said...

Beck! That is a VERY cute dog. I'm so glad you decided to go through with the adoption. I want one.

I guess the question now is, did you adopt a tent trailer?

Sus Mettler said...

Yeah!!! I'm so happy you got a dog! I bet Charlie and Ella would really get along with _______. Before you know it, you'll be getting another one to keep this one entertained : )

Coby & Jill said...

Buster!!

(Cuz you'll be busting your butts chasing him and your daughter!!)