Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Spin baby, spin

When I was pregnant with Eva, our doctor told us a cesarean was eminent if she didn't turn head down soon. We went to an acupuncturist, did moxibustion sticks, and I tilted till red in the face, literally. And we prayed a lot. At 37 weeks she finally turned. I give full credit to our the last resource named. Well, here we go again. The little lady currently in my womb is following suit. She wiggles more than Eva ever did, and for about two weeks she was head down. But alas, for a little more than a week, she has positioned her head near my heart and appears to be happy this way. See the baby in the picture. She is smiling. That is my baby.

Well sweet babe with only 6ish weeks to go, all I have to say is spin my darling, spin. And may the force be with you, all such good and merciful forces that might bring your little head downward... downward... downward.





2 comments:

Lindsey said...

NOOOOOOO Why do these little ones like to stress us so? Spin Baby!!!

Helen said...

Well, knowing you...and if she's anything like you...she'll turn when she's pretty darn well ready to turn.
Don't you worry about it, she knows what she's gotta do, she'll just do it in her own time and not a minute sooner.