Thursday, March 27, 2008

Back Log

I've been working on going through my Baby Eva picture back log... I've still got a ways to go. But here are some of my favorites.

Just in case any of you were wondering if Eva has any new tricks.... I know you probably all are.... she does have one that I find very endearing. She gives kisses. Real bona fide kisses, with great intent. They, of course, are wide mouthed, and when I'm lucky, they come with a hug around the neck. I just love em. I don't have any picts, since I'm the one getting kissed. Maybe I'll have to have Weston get some visual verification on this one for you. But I'm just pleased as punch about it. Soon, maybe each of you will be graced by one of these sloppy smacks, but for now, it's a Mommy special.











p.s. Her other favorite trick is her baby pterodactyl impersonation... we really do need a video camera!!!

2 comments:

Coby & Jill said...

I love seeing pictures of this beautiful princess. I can't believe how much I love this little girl and I haven't even met her. I love her eyes.
The naked pic of her looks like it was ripped out of the pages of a magazine. It's SO good and so adorable--- that little piece of slobber about ready to drop off her bottom lip--- that's priceless!!
How did you do the coloring of the top pic??

Lindsey said...

Beck! That 6th photo down the one with the cute drool drip is AMAZING! I just keep staring at it. The color, the composition, the lighting, it's perfect. Nice job!