Friday, November 9, 2007

Morning Time

Eva and I like to sleep together in the bed once Weston gets up - then I don't have to worry about him squishing her... :) She is so sweet when she is asleep...


Did I mention her in long lashes....


I think little Eva's theme song may be "waking up is hard to do..." After all this fussing, she still slept for another hour or so. She only lets me know she's hungry by fussing in her sleep. She leaves it up to me to actually get her to be awake enough to eat...



5 comments:

Coby & Jill said...

I can't believe she's finally here!! Congrats to you both...she is heavenly and so, so adorable. It only makes me that much more baby hungry for a little sister for Ben.

Keep the pics coming...and let us know how Mom is doing and how you are adjusting.

sarahhead said...

I love her! So perfect and lovely. I bet she has a hard time waking up because of those heavy lashes. ;) Can't wait to hold that beautiful baby girl!

Liv said...

She's here!!!! She's got Weston's mouth, doesn't she? I wonder if, in addition to the good looks of her parents, she has inherited any of their more mischevious qualities... What a gorgeous little one you have. Congratulations to you both, and I look forward to lots of pictures!

Unknown said...

Will you give that sweet gift from God a kiss from me? She is so precious!!

Janaea said...

Congratulations, She is so beautiful. It is so amazing to begin this wonderful adventure. I know I have not talked to you in a long time but it has been great to see what you have been up to lately. Congratualtions again.