Friday, November 16, 2007

A Gift

Hello All-

Weston and I recieved the sweetest gift from the daughter of a woman in our ward. She is a professional photographer, and being in need of some soul rejuvenation, offered to take photos of our new born and this new little family - making it a gift to us. The picts she took are beautiful. You should all take a look-see at the following web site.

http://www.winslowlane.com/nelson


We are doing well. Eva slept for two four hour stints last night and I am so very very happy about that. Also, her umbilical cord is also almost off. Last and least of all, she is suffering from quite the case of baby acne. I'm hoping she can get that out of the way now, and not have to mess with it in the years to come. A mother has to hope for good things for her child! I'm sure you can all tell that my life quite completely revolves around this little one. It's true. I am hoping to get to the dishes today though... I think Weston would appreciate that. He's been on 100% dish duty since, well, since my folks left... wait, I think I did do them once....

Hope this finds you all well.

3 comments:

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

Congratuations Rebekah! She is beautiful. I'm certain that as great as the pictures are on this site, they don't do her full justice. Best wishes you and your family. * Erin Lefevre (formerly Stark).

Coby & Jill said...

Those photos of your family are priceless. Just adorable. I love that Weston was in his uniform and y'all look like the picture perfect, all-American family!!! The great thing is...I know you both are amazing people and eternal family and so it makes it that much more beautiful!!
I remember when Ben slept longer than two hours... I was checking on him every few minutes to make sure he was still breathing. I will always remember the first time he slept through the night-- I woke up in a sheer panic because I thought he had died--- that's the tricks that they play on you from now on. It's an amazing journey--enjoy the ride!