Sunday, September 26, 2010

Personality



When Adwen was still in womb, I secretly, or maybe not so secretly, thought I had her figured out. I thought she was going to be a mover and a shaker, but quiet. well... Active? YES! We call her "buckin' bronco" if that gives you an idea. But quiet? NO! "Every one up with a HOLLER" is her motto. These picts give a pretty good look into who she really is... at least so far. She is also a lover - a buckin', hollerin', lover. Oh my. Couldn't get any better.












4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I like that her mouth is open in all of these. I like a girl who can talk :)

Liv said...

As always, fabulous photos! The personality completely shows through. Seeing as I haven't seen her since she was two months old, the personality is even more evident!

Lindsey said...

Oh I miss her! Her and Lou would have so much fun screaming at each other...

Sus Mettler said...

What a beautiful baby girl! Love those eyes. Very expressive.