Saturday, September 18, 2010

Guess what!

Well, you might think you ought to be guessing about something that would be really big news... if you know me - well, it is - maybe not BIG news, but I feel good about it none the less. I ran a whole 5K today. Yep. I even felt great at the end (excluding the blaring Texas sun in my face). So I do wish I could run faster, but maybe if I actually keep running I will. Who knows. I'll let you know if I find out!

Sorry no picts. Just imagine it - imagine the glory!

4 comments:

Sus Mettler said...

Woohoo!! Keep running! Very proud of you : )

Lindsey said...

Wow! Congrats Beck. I'm impressed.

Susan said...

Awesome! I'm proud of you :)

Liv said...

Great job Bek! I have only run about three of those in my life--and one of them was in you--dressed in African Garb no less! I remember little about the evening except that it was dark, I was beat, and you were so encouraging. I'm sure you were just as encouraging to those around you!