Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Grandma Dot and Grandpa Jim

This last week my parents, Grandma Dot and Grandpa Jim, made the long trek up here to Montana to see our new home and little Eva. I suppose they came to see us too, though we are really that exciting! You know, there is something special about grandparents. Somehow little ones just know who loves them. Eva gave Grandpa a kiss right off and smiles all round for Grandma. It was wonderful for me to have them visit also. We spent most of one day painting our bookshelves (when they are all done I'll post a picture) and the next day we went for a long walk by the river. Grandma made a new sweater for Eva, which she looks cute as a bug in. What a wonderful gift. And we recorded Grandpa singing to Eva on tape - that will be a treasure too. So thank you, Mom and Dad, for coming up. We sure do love you.



2 comments:

Mike and Jen said...

I seriously can't get over how cute this kid is everytime I see her. I am sure your parents had a blast. We miss you guys tons!

Anonymous said...

wow! She looks more like weston all the time. So precious!