Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Linds and the Gang


A couple of weeks back... man time flies... Linds and her boys came for a visit. We had so much fun just hanging out. In the afternoon we all went for a stroll in the lowlands behind our apartment. It's an interesting, beautiful place inhabited by frogs, birds, ants, trees, raccoons, a stray dog, and many many homeless people. We tried not to trespass too much and took some pictures.

Here are my favorites of Linds and the Gang.

( and Linds... yes, I do have them in color... I just like the feel of these black and whites. Something about the black and white of things really strikes my fancy lately - though I do like these in color as well)











3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I LOVE these!!! I'm so glad your going to start a business. YOu need too. Will you send me those pics? I love them in B&W, it's more your style... I want to use that first photo for my blog. Id you don't mind.

Liv said...

I like the feel of the black and white too. Looks like you guys had lots of fun, and like your little ones are bound to be good friends! (My favorite is the one of Ari and Eva.)
p.s. I can't believe how much hair Lou suddenly has!

Rebekii said...

Sure thing Linds. I'll send em right along. Glad you like them... being that they are of you and such.