Sunday, March 28, 2010

Whitney Pockets - Spring Break 2010!!!



What a wonderful time we had out in the desert during Weston's spring break. I have to say that is one of the best parts of being a student - an entire week of holiday. I don't know if I have mentioned enough lately how much Weston and I missed the hot desert while we were living in Montana, but, oh my, HOW WE MISSED IT!! So when time came for planning a spring break get away "going south" was on both our minds. I have wanted to show Weston the Whitney Pockets area since I worked down in that area on a bee catching field crew the Spring before we got married. When we checked the weather forecast and saw 70+ degree weather, our decision was made. And what a good decision it was, especially since we some how managed to con Lindsey and crew to join us. Promises of taco salad will do it every time. ....they brought the brownies.

















3 comments:

Sus Mettler said...

Great photos! Wish we could have come too : (

Brandi said...

Very, very cool! Looks like quite the fabulous trip! I miss the desert too (that's where I grew up).

Lindsey said...

I need to get some of these photo from you. I love them. Nicely done. Lets go back.