Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sisters

I love that Eva and Adwen are both mine and that they are sisters and that we three are Weston's ladies.

Sus - here are some sister pictures. Eva has been a weary participant in these picture taking sessions - but still we managed to get some cute ones. Adwen subjects quite easily. I have the feeling that won't always be!

Lindsey - yes, we are still moving to Cache Valley. We bought a house out in Millville and will be there on January 1. Happy New Years!

Any chance any of you out of towners might still be around then? I sure would love to see you. That reminds me, I need to send an email to Vince!!!- seeking forgiveness!! :)












These pictures are of Eva with her baby in her very own "wrap". Cutie. That is baby Susie, btw.



3 comments:

Sus Mettler said...

Yay! Thank you--you just made my day so much brighter!

JennyLyn said...

They are adorable. Congrats!

JennyLyn said...

Congrats to you guys!! Maybe next time we are in Cache Valley we can meet up!