Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What all the Fuss is about

What is all the smiling about?







What are all the fancy outfits celebrating? (mind you, each of these was completely Eva's idea)





What is she looking forward to?



What is all the fuss about?



Well, let me tell you about it....



I got to meet it about five weeks ago, but just this Monday we talked again.... all it said was "lub-dub" about 160 times per minute. Mom and Dad seemed pretty excited about it. They said I should be happy about it too because come the end of November/beginning of December I won't have to ride in the back by myself any more. So it's all pretty good news.... I am worried about Mom though. She says she has a baby growing in her stomach.... :)

12 comments:

Lindsey said...

Did I just read what I think I read!! Is there a congrats in order??? Wahoo!

Geez your kid has grown, she's SO CUTE. Hey you guys still thinking of moving to Logan...?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys! Eva is so adorable! The picture of her in the red pajamas with the bee on the front looks so much like Weston!

Mike and Jen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to meet this new little Nelson!

Anonymous said...

wow! so exciting! congratulations to all of you! good luck with the pregnancy and the following 18 years!

Sus Mettler said...

WOW! Can't say I'm jealous (give me a few more months) but I'm super excited for you!

Liv said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Oh, and your 'old' baby is absolutely adorable. I really need to see her in person. You guys should come join me in the red rocks next year!!!

Brandi said...

Yay! Congratulations! That is so awesome. And then right after the baby is born you'll be moving? We're here to help. :)

Coby & Jill said...

CONGRATS on baby #2!!! You're beating me to it. We've been trying for #2 for a year now....hopefully, we'll have good news as well by the end of the summer!!

MCW said...

Hi. My name is Chris White. I was your husbands companion on his mission. I am sure he always talks about me. Since i haven't talked with him in years could you give him my email. mchriswhite@gmail.com. Thanks.

Ps. By the way i can't help but to think you owe a lot to me. Your husband was a mess till i got a hold of him. Unorganized, lazy, un goal oriented. so Your welcome.

Unknown said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited for you! I was just thinking about you guys this morning and wondering if a new baby was going to be coming, and then I read this! Congratulations! Barbara

Ama said...

Thats great! Congrats! Eva is such a cutie!! I hope all is well for you all!

JennyLyn said...

What great news! Looks like another room will need to be redecorated! Unless Eva feels like sharing.

Congrats!!!!