Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Well. This is my first Mother's Day as a tried and true Mom. You'll have to ask Eva how I'm doing so far. Too bad she can't talk yet - by the time she can, her review might not be as stunning... :) Weston had to work today, so we had Mother's day yesterday. My gift from him was an extra hour in bed - he took Eva when she woke up - and breakfast in bed after that. I think I'm beginning to like this holiday!

So Happy Mother's day to you all. I hope it treated you equally as fair - or better!



3 comments:

sarahhead said...

Aw how sweet. Happy Very First Mommy's Day Becky!!

Helen said...

Did you dye your hair? It looks incredibly dark in this picture..I can't imagin you doing that since I know how much you love your natural color.

Mike and Jen said...

Happy mom's day to you! Its so fun to have a reason to celebrate this holiday. Eva as always is stunning!